SkaDate license key is generated after software purchase and is yours to use at any time. The key is required for your website to function correctly. Here you will find collection of all available resources related to SkaDate license key.
What is included
SkaDate License key authorizes you to it to use following products:
- system features
- CCBill Billing + PayPal Billing payment gateways
- Hot list plugin
- Locations Map plugin
- Matchmaking plugin
- User Search plugin
Where to find the key
License key is available in SkaDate Customer Area. To reach the key:
- log in to Customer Area using your access details.
- click Services from main menu.
- click My licenses from appeared drop down.
- alpha numerical string under SkaDate License is your key.
Using the key
SkaDate license key is:
- generated after payment confirmation ( one time)
- activated during software installation ( one time).
- reissued and validated automatically once in 24 hours after initial activation ( repeated process).
If you are installing software on your own, read how to activate the license first.
Webadmins having troubles with automatic validation or wishing to bypass 24 hour waiting time can validate license manually. To validate license manually:
License validation is an automated process that happens once in 24 hours. In case if automatic validation fails you will be asked to validate license manually. To validate license:
- reissue license first
- log in to Admin Panel >> Plugins >> Installed Plugins >> SkaDate System Tools >> settings
- click Validate.